Wednesday 2 May 2012

Well, Here We Are!

This is a momentous occasion - the first post of the blog from La Matha!  Wi-Fi is now set up - I've managed to change the password, but I have a feeling I will have to type out instructions on how to reset it in case it goes down......

Anyway, things are going very well.  Kitchen cabinets being built.  Have moved an electric socket so that the Wine Fridge (arriving tomorrow!) has power.  Work-surface arrives on Monday, but I will have put all the pieces together (hopefully!) by then.

Heater for the pool is doing a great job - with the warm weather of the last two days, it has now got to 24c.  I may give it a try tomorrow!

New shower room has been painted - just a small bit to finish off.  Door to the pool house also painted.

Will post some photos tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment