Friday 7 May 2010

I'm Back!

We got there eventually at about 1:15 am.  Driving was fine, as I was able to keep going thanks to some Red Bull about 1.5 hours from the end.   The problem with that was, I was then wired and couldn't get to sleep when I finally hit the pit!

Anyway, weather was rubbish, and became very cold - had to have the central heating on!  We made good progress and finished the fence, photos to be posted later.  

We were also able to make shutters for one of the windows - the one that was rotten.  However, because of the rain on Tuesday and Wednesday, these were finished late, and I was only able to get two coats of undercoat on them.  Not all is lost - Chris my builder will put the coat of gloss on later.

Dishwasher in, but I failed abysmally with the plumbing - Chris will sort that out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment