Monday 15 October 2012

Videos

It has always been a frustration the difficulty of conveying how big the house is.  La Matha is Tardis-like in its qualities - the large open plan living area is far bigger than most of the photos can convey.  For that reason, I took some videos some time ago, but whilst I can take reasonable still photos, I am by no means accomplished at video photography!  The results were juddery to say the least.

A family friend who enjoys taking the odd video was staying at La Matha in mid-September, and volunteered to take a promotional video.  This was so much better than my efforts, and as a result, I have loaded this onto YouTube and embedded it in the main website: http://www.la-matha.com/videos.html.

I'm not sure if this will attract any more people, but it might help to persuade people that it really is a large house!

No comments:

Post a Comment